The following job postings have been made available to the members and visitors of our site.
If you would like your resume or job opening posted on the ASHRM website, please email your resume and/or job information to Elizabeth Henson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional positions can be found through SHRM's HR Jobs Portal.
Members can access additional resources by
logging in to the members-only section of the site.
View full description and apply at www.phihelico.com
The HR Director is overall responsible for leading the HR function for the assigned business. This position will report functionally to the CAO and operationally to the business unit leader. This position is responsible for developing and implementing the HR strategy for the assigned business. This position will also participate in developing and interpreting HR policy. To be successful in this role will require significant business related experience, strong ability to influence business leaders and HR leaders, as well as excellent change management and implementation planning skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1) Strategy Develops and implements the Oil & Gas HR priorities in alignment with the business leaders and corporate HR priorities. Appropriately focuses the Oil & Gas HR team to enable the business to achieve top-level performance in all areas.
2) Organization Design / Development / Effectiveness Partners with the business leaders to continuously improve the effectiveness of the business segment through organizational design & structure improvements. Coordinates, manages and drives leadership changes and coaches new leaders for success. Works closely with senior business leaders to develop and implement a strategically focused HR plan for the Oil & Gas organization that reduces overall costs and improves manager accountability.
3) Compensation Collaborates with the internal compensation department to ensure that employees are compensated competitively and appropriately, according to local market and industry best practices. Maintains alignment with the corporate compensation philosophy and structures. Ensures the compensation and rewards programs successfully attract, retain and motivate Oil & Gas employees
4) Leadership & Employee Development Ensures that managers throughout the organization have employee learning & development as an ongoing priority. Creates an environment where Business Managers and Leaders understand and reinforce the link between business performance and employee learning that delivers improved overall business performance. Implements and drives a performance management culture within the Oil & Gas organization. Ensures the Talent Management process is implemented, alive and delivers improved business performance, business continuity, and improved Leadership depth. Quickly addresses poor and marginal performance issues with employees and management. Ensures development and career progression planning for employees with ambition and potential to grow.
5) Staffing Ensures that the business is resourced optimally; takes actions to increase, decrease or reshape the workforce, in order to achieve business budgets, expansions, retractions and long-range forecasts. Creates and enforces a disciplined Staffing approvals process. Challenges business managers and leaders to 'think differently' about staffing needs, in order to ensure that labor costs are optimal and deliver maximum business success.
6) Employee Communications Ensures that internal communications deliver timely and appropriate business and functional (HR) information. Ensures that employee communications outline and address key business issues and drivers
7) HR Organization Ensures that the internal Oil & Gas HR team are fully aware of the business priorities and challenges as well as the corporate HR priorities and challenges. Develops and manages a team of direct and indirect reports. Ensures that the right HR people are in the right places, and taking necessary actions as required to deliver strong HR team performance.
8) Labor Ensures compliance with green book for represented employees. Maintains accurate records or Labor related matters. Facilitates matters concerning the expired CBA and the System Board of Adjustment.