The following job postings have been made available to the members and visitors of our site.
If you would like your resume or job opening posted on the ASHRM website, please email your resume and/or job information to the Technology Director at email@example.com.
Additional positions can be found through SHRM's HR Jobs Portal.
Members can access additional resources by
logging in to the members-only section of the site.
Top tier, well established Lafayette law firm is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator to join the management team and play a key role in the day to day operations of the firm.
With significant growth opportunities, this position helps lead a cross-functional management team and leverages experience and strong leadership skills.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide excellent and timely customer service to firm members and support to the management team;
- Handles a variety of human relations areas including staffing, on-boarding, employee relations, and privacy compliance;
- Liaise with legal staff and lawyers to ensure needs are met to maintain work flow allocation;
- Works with the benefits carrier to administer all aspects of employee benefit plans including enrollments, changes, and terminations;
- Develop and maintain Human Resource Information System (HRIS);
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the overall business objectives.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related business field; - Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office; - Strong problem-solving, conflict resolution, and organizational skills; - Ability to manage multiple demands under tight timeframes; - Exceptional interpersonal and relationship skills.
Key to Your Success:
- Having a professional demeanor with a demonstrated ability to build a culture of value and service.
We offer a congenial work environment, competitive compensation commensurate with experience, and a full benefits program. Our firm strives to nurture the professional development of our support staff through offering comprehensive and ongoing training.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes received will be forwarded.