The following job postings have been made available to the members and visitors of our site.
If you would like your resume or job opening posted on the ASHRM website, please email your resume and/or job information to the Technology Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional positions can be found through SHRM's HR Jobs Portal.
Members can access additional resources by
logging in to the members-only section of the site.
SYCON International, LLC is looking for a qualified Freelance HR Professional to be available to consult on human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice on an as needed basis. The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management. They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues. They will be a strategic thinker and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills.
• Initiate and lead human resource programs and project as needed
• Conduct research through various methods (date collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find a cause
• Provide advice and recommendations to the SYCON HR Team
• Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matter
• Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
• Assist in the development and integration of policies
• Review systems processes and make modifications to address issues
• Proven experience as HR consultant
• In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
• Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
• Excellent communications and consulting skills.
Interested in applying? Please send a resume’ to email@example.com